New To The Area?
Please contact the main office as soon as possible for an appointment to register your student(s) for school.
To register you will need:
1. A current lease, deed, mortgage statement, or tax assessment with your name on it.
2. A current utility bill dated within the last 30 days.
3. The child’s original birth certificate
4. The parent or guardian’s picture ID
5. Immunizations and a physical (Kindergarten students, physical MUST be dated after 9-6-2016). Physicals MUST be done by a US Physician.
Incoming Kindergarten Parents….
Our Learning & Discovery Program provides a wide variety of enrichment activities designed to support student achievement in a safe and fun environment. Sample activities include:
Robotics and S.T.E.M. Programs
Writing, Poetry, Journalism
Environmental Stewardship, Service Learning
Activities are tailored to the specific needs and interests of each school with input from school leadership, staff, and students. Students are assigned to groups of approximately twelve, based on grade level. Due to reduced group size, space in this program is limited. We follow all Virginia licensing requirements relating to COVID-19, including wearing of cloth face coverings by staff and students.
For more information please contact Cindy Peat at email@example.com. Register today as our kindergarten spots are filling up fast!